The Scotia Region of Alcoholics Anonymous GB is holding a Public Forum at Livingston FC, including lunch, on Thursday 27th October, 2022.
We would like to extend a warm welcome to yourself to come along on the day. We are spreading our net far and wide to attract those who may be interested in the topic, those who deal with the repercussions of alcohol abuse in their jobs on a daily basis, people managers, agencies helping people rebuild their lives, and all organisations, no matter how diverse, that deal with people on a daily basis.
This is an opportunity to:
- find out more about Alcoholics Anonymous
- discover what we have to offer the individual
- allow us to bust some of the myths about AA
- consider how we could perhaps help front line workers
- have a glance at our online services
- have a glance at our literature and posters
- see what we have to offer professionals
The impact of alcohol abuse on the individual, the family, the work place, the organisation or the community in general, affects all of us and solutions should be sought.
If you are unavailable on the date or it’s not something you would be directly involved with, please feel free to forward this email/invite to anyone who you may consider would be interested.
To register for the event please use the link below.