In support of Challenge poverty week 2021 Access2employment will be delivering a week of workshops designed to cover all you need to know when looking for work.
- Are you considering your current employment status, new directions and different choices?
- Are you worried or excited about how this new normal will affect you personally?
- How do we ensure our mindset is ready for the new challenge?
- Do you need advice on how this will impact your finances, incomings and outgoings?
- How do you put an effective plan in place to ensure you are in the best position for looking for work?
Regardless of your own concerns, circumstances, aspirations and background, there are sessions that will be of benefit to you…………and help you take that next step towards your new career.
You can attend all of the workshops or sign up to the ones that are relevant to you by clicking on this link https://www.surveyhero.com/s/A2EWorkshop or call 0800 032 9768.