Community Learning and Development (CLD) Consultation June 2021- response due by 18 June
CLD providers work with individuals and communities building on their skills, knowledge and expertise to develop their resilience and aspirations, delivering learning opportunities that improve life chances. CLD providers have a statutory duty to produce a CLD Plan every three years. The next plan will be for the period September 2021 to August 2024. Your help is needed to ensure that the needs of West Lothian’s communities are met.
Some achievements from the 2018 – 21 CLD Plan are:
- Reducing social isolation with 1000+ internet enabled devices distributed to individuals and families most in need.
- A new service to support unemployed/ under employed parents.
- Over 1200 people from across West Lothian have signed up through the Voluntary Sector Gateway to volunteer during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Better opportunities for adult learners to gain qualifications.
- New innovative and creative fun learning opportunities for children and young people.
- Mental Health network developed and funding in place to develop better joined up working.
- Increased training opportunities for practitioners and volunteers.
CLD providers are about to start writing West Lothian’s new CLD Plan. It is important that everyone’s views are considered and used to help shape the priorities. This includes feedback from:
- Our learners/participants in youth work
- Our adult learners and families
- Our community groups and organisations.
- Our practitioners and volunteers.
Consultation with Young People https://forms.office.com/r/3ns6er0xGy
Consultation with Adult Learners and Families https://forms.office.com/r/dWJ9AMiuNM
Consultation with Community Groups and Organisations https://forms.office.com/r/y4B3LHbe23
Consultation with Practitioners and Volunteers https://forms.office.com/r/NHufhkWjCG
Your views are important to us. Please click on the relevant link above to provide your views. We very much appreciate you taking the time to complete this short survey.
*No names or other personal data will be collected and you will not be identifiable from your responses.