At present we are providing the following initiatives:
- Telephone support on a weekly/fortnightly basis providing friendly chat, and a chance for us to check in on people
- Weekly online video groups, hosted on Zoom, with activities such as sing-alongs, cooking demos, quizzes, and simply a time to chat as a group
OPAL Kitchen – first Tuesday of every month from 2-3.00pm
OPAL Zoom Room – Every Wednesday from 2.00-3.00pm
Musical Memories – Every Thursday 2.00-3.00pm
- Digital support to help older people connect online, whether to one of our Zoom groups or to chat with friends and family
- ‘Mail Mates’ and ‘Blether Buddies’ – postal pen pal and phone-call networks among our clients, so they’re able to stay in touch with existing friends as well as make new ones
- Monthly activity packs, containing quizzes, puzzles, poems illustrations and other forms of entertainment.
Please call us on 01506 815 815 for a chat on any of these new initiatives and to find out how to refer.