The August edition of the CyberScotland Bulletin is now available!
The bulletin is designed to provide you with information about the latest threats, scams, news and updates covering cyber security and cyber resilience topics.
This bulletin has lots of useful information and resources, including:
- CyberFirst Girls Competition 2022
- No More Ransom project turns five
- Interactive learning for children and young people
- Malware warning about fake Windows 11 preview versions
- Trading Standards Scam Share
- #ScamWatch Week 2021
- Exercise in a Box – Digital Supply Chain