Enabling Neighbourhoods and Communities Fund – further round of funding
The Scottish Government has reopened a further round of funding of up to £3k to support small grass roots organisations through applications managed by the Corra Foundation. The purpose of the Enabling Neighbourhoods and Communities Fund is to provide small grants to community and voluntary groups across Scotland who are delivering activities that connect and support people within their local community. https://www.corra.scot/grants/enabling-neighbourhoods/
The Fund aims to reach groups who:
- Have strong local relationships with people in the community.
- Are already supporting people in their communities to reconnect and improve wellbeing.
- Have an annual income of less than £50,000.
Who can apply?
Community groups, membership groups, voluntary groups, social enterprises, and charities who:
- Have local people leading the delivery of support/activities for the benefit of their community.
- Provide support or activities for their community at no charge and/or small fee.
- Have a volunteer management committee.
- Confirm any potential profits are used to benefit the local community and/or other charitable purposes.
Groups or organisations who were established to help meet the needs of their neighbourhood or community during the pandemic can apply if their purpose and activities fit with other criteria