Free on-line training from ASH Scotland: Smoking and Mental Health
New sessions for ASH Scotland’s very popular IMPACT – Smoking and Mental Health announced for workers, volunteers, peer mentors or carers
Find out about the adverse effect of smoking on mental health..
We now have a one hour session as well as the original two hour session.
The one hour session covers:
- Smoking and mental health medication.
- Talking about smoking. Motivational interviewing.
- E-cigarettes (vaping).
- Where to get support to quit.
In addition the two hour session also covers:
- IMPACT: guidance on smoking and mental health.
- Ask, Inform, Discuss (AID). Very brief advice framework.
- AID and workplace priorities.
One hour sessions are available on: 20/1/22, 16/2/22, 16/3/22
Two hour sessions are available on: 26/1/22, 23/2/22, 30/3/22
Sessions presented on Zoom.
For more information visit:
or contact Jim O’Rorke firstname.lastname@example.org