This scheme makes small and large grants available to not-forprofit organisations in the UK that are supporting children and young people of 18 years and under who are experiencing disadvantage through:
- Illness, distress, abuse or neglect.
- Any kind of disability.
- Behavioural or psychological difficulties.
- Living in poverty or situations of deprivation.
Organisations must be working to combat this disadvantage and to make a real difference to children and young people’s lives. Applications can be made for either of the following:
- Main Grants of over £10,000 can support projects for up to three years. There is no upper limit but very few grants over £100,000 are made and most grants are for much less.
- Small Grants of up to £10,000 can support projects for one year.
How to apply
Contact BBC Children in Need using the details below
0141 422 6111