This scheme makes grants available for registered charities in Scotland working for the support and improvment of the community
funding is available for activities that support the main purposes of the trust as follows:
- The advancement of education
- the advancment of health
- The advacment of citizenship or community deelopment.
- The advancement of the arts, heritage, culture or science
- The advancement of public participation in sport
- The provision of recreational facilities, or the organisation of recreational activities, withe the object of iproving the conditions of life for the person for whom the facilities or activities are primarily intended
- the advacement of environmental protection or improvement
- the relief of those in need by reson of age , ill health, disability, finacial hardship or other disadvantage.
- the advacement of Animal welfare.
The trust does not maintain and email address or website. applications must be submitted in writing and must demonstrate need and purposes of support and be adressed to
Cruden Foundation Limite
How to apply
Contact Cruden Foundation Limited using the details below