|Homeworking initially, then at the Community Hub on the High St, Linlithgow
6 months fixed term
£9.90 per hour
|Working hrs:||16 hrs – 4 hours Monday, Tuesday 10 – 3pm Wednesday 10 – 4pm|
|This role will support Linlithgow Community Development Trust (LCDT) with creating content for their websites MyLinlithgow and Linlithgow Community Development Trust plus managing social media for My Linlithgow and LCDT, growing our reach. You will devise interesting and creative content that gets people thinking and talking, posting messages and information on topics that matter to our audiences.
|· Undertake updates on our What’s On events calendar and the Directory on MyLinlithgow plus visitor and volunteer pages and LCDT website, to ensure our websites remain up to date with current information.
· Gather, curate, create and schedule creative content for the websites and social media that matters most to our target audiences as well as promoting audience engagement and interaction. This will include searching for relevant activities happening locally (in person and online) as well as reviewing Linlithgow related content from others.
· Manage and develop social media presence for MyLinlithgow and LCDT responding and engaging with customers, interacting with relevant sites. Ensure we project appropriate tone of voice across all brands in keeping with our core values.
· Email monitoring for the websites, reviewing forms & social media comments and responding and supporting visitors with queries.
· Create LCDT newsletter for members and distribute using mailchimp.
· Create promotional materials including posters and flyers as required.
· Regular review of Google Analytics and Social Media Analytics.
· Updating of Google Adwords as required.
· Inputting to the social media strategy as appropiate
Working at The EH49 Community Hub
· When working in the LCDT Hub, support volunteers and other staff to ensure a warm and welcoming experience and deliver high quality customer service.
· Commit and adhere to LCDT’s principles, policies and procedures.
· Work to support the team of staff and trustees and covering for others as needed.
· Provide cover for other members of staff as required.
· Adhere to covid safe protocols.
· Shared keyholding responsibilities.
· Any other reasonable duties within the scope of the role
|Essential and Desirable Skills Required:
|E – Experience in communications, marketing, advertising, event management, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields (or similar experience)
E – Enthusiasm for digital marketing. Experience of popular social networks and curating, creating and scheduling content on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for an organisation using scheduling tools like Hootsuite/Buffer, etc
E- Experience of updating websites – ideally WordPress or similar.
E- Excellent command of written and spoken English, great customer service and communication skills via email, phone and in person
E – Confident in Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
E – Knowledge of design and distribution tools (Mailchimp Adobe/Canva, etc)
E – Self starter capable of working with minimal supervision
E – Hardworking and adaptable
E – Confident and proactive team player
D – Experience of the charity sector
D – Google Analytics and Adwords
|Contact:||Please send your covering letter explaining how you match the requirements for this role along with your CV to carol@LinlithgowLCD.onmicrosoft.com|
|Closing Date:||Friday 18th June|