£9,091 for 16 hours per week.
5 weeks annual leave + bank holidays (pro rata)
The Bridge Community Project are currently recruiting a Counselling Wellbeing Administrator. The Counselling Wellbeing Administrator will provide administrative support primarily to the Bridge Counselling Service, but will also support elements of the wider service when required. We are ideally looking for someone who can spread the hours over the space of a week.
- Be the first point of contact for Counselling clients when they access our service
- Oversee the Counselling administration processes
- To oversee all Counselling admin systems, including our salesforce system
- Deal with public and client communications
- Complete admin tasks associated with the Counselling volunteer process
- To keep the Counselling Website up to date
- Oversee the Bridge’s admin systems (post, phone, office supplies)
- Attend team meetings as and when is necessary
- Work within the ethos and culture of the Bridge Community Project
- Work within the boundaries of confidentiality as stipulated within the Bridge Community Project policy.
- Required to observe all Health & Safety regulations and report all safety/hazards to Bridge Community Projects management group
- To attend regular meetings appropriate to the role
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and be able to prioritise
- work flow
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to relate to
- and work in a non-judgemental confident and sensitive manner with clients and
- Excellent Google Workspace skills and experience of using data management
- Competent IT skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and to work to a high standard
- Ability to demonstrate a sincere commitment to the vision and values of the Bridge Community Project
Closing date: 19th November @ 12noon
Interview Date: TBC
To apply please supply an up to date CV and also a covering letter explaining why you think you have the experience and skills to fulfil the role as outlined within the job description.
Please return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
Appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and a 3 month probation period.
Please contact Alan Davidson, Project Director, for more details on 01506 238980.
Bridge Community Project is a SCIO, SCO45049:: bridgecommunityproject.org.uk