We now know that the impact of Covid will be long term and that the Third Sector has a crucial part to play in the economic and social recovery of our communities.
Unemployment in West Lothian is predicted to be over 13% by January 2021. All Third Sector Training Providers have a pivotal role to play in addressing this and finding solutions that are needs led and support the most disadvantaged to meet their full potential.
With all of this in mind, we at The Larder thought it important that we bring Third Sector Training Providers together to explore how we can better collaborate to deliver better outcomes for our existing and future students. We would be delighted if you could join us on Wednesday 11th November 2020 from 10 am to 12 pm, via zoom. We have drafted an agenda for your consideration:
- Welcome and introductions – Angela Moohan, CEO, The Larder
- Scottish Employability Landscape – Jayne Chappell – SENSCOT Employability Network
- Local landscape – economic and labour market update – Clare Stewart, WLC Employability Manager
- The purpose of a forum – Terms of reference – ALL
- Sharing information – Gaps and opportunities – ALL
- Next Steps – ALL
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you think we should invite someone else, add or remove something from the agenda and would like to discuss any of the content in this e-mail further.
If you would like to attend please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call on 07861449259.
A zoom link will be sent prior to the meeting.