Cyrenians’ Scottish Centre for Conflict Resolution (SCCR) has a range of upcoming events for young people, families and carers, and professionals working with families, including:
- Cranial Cocktail: Mind and Body Connections (for professionals, practitioners, and volunteers working with young people) on Tuesday 26th April, 12pm – 12:45pm
- Understanding Emotions: Anxious & Afraid (for young people) on Tuesday 3rd May, 4:15pm – 5pm
- Cranial Cocktail: Mind and Body Connections (for families and carers) on Thursday 12th May, 12pm – 12:45pm
- Glass People and Glass Houses with Dr Sara Watkin (part of the Scottish Mental Health Arts Festival 2022), on Friday 13th May, 2pm – 3:30pm
- Feeling Connected (for families and carers) on Thursday 19th May, 12pm – 12:45pm
All sessions will be delivered via Zoom. Once booked on to the session, attendees will be sent details on how to join nearer the time of the event (once bookings have closed), and a full PDF document with all the information needed will be emailed. All sessions are at an introductory level and no prior knowledge of the subject is required.
For further information, or to book your place at any event, please click on the relevant event title.