Older people in West Lothian will have longer and healthier lives.
- To work in partnership with organisations across the Network and other strategic bodies to improve services for older people.
- To avoid duplication, identify gaps and promote the sharing of information to maximise resources.
- To better understand the collective impact and value of services/activities across the Network and communicate this to a wider audience.
- HILL is a strategic body ensuring the collective voice of organisations working with older people in West Lothian is able to influence and determine the development and delivery of health and wellbeing services for older people.
- Identify and widely communicate the value, reach and collective impact of organisations working in the sector.
- Enable greater joint working to increase opportunities for easier access to appropriate health and wellbeing services for older people in West Lothian.
- To be an interface with Council and organisations.
- Raise profile of collective impact.
- Investigate social prescription model for HILL network.
- Feasibility of an older peoples champion for West Lothian.