21 February @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Your staff and volunteers are invited to an informative Stroke Awareness Event in partnership with the Stroke Association, taking place on Wednesday, February 21st, 2024, from 2-4pm.
During this interactive session, you will gain valuable insights into:
- Recognising the signs and symptoms of a stroke
- Effectively preventing strokes
- Understanding the impact of stroke on individuals and their families
- Accessing the support services offered by the Stroke Association to stroke survivors and their loved ones in Scotland.
- Learning about the Stroke Association’s national initiatives to improve stroke care in Scotland.
The event will feature a personal account from a stroke survivor who will share their experiences and answer any questions you may have.
Join us for this enlightening session and empower yourself with knowledge that could make a significant difference in the lives of those affected by stroke.
Date: Wednesday, 21st February, 2024
Time: 2PM to 4PM
Venue: The Gateway, 20-22 King Street, Bathgate, EH48 1AX