The Third Sector Strategy Group is open to all Third Sector organisations across West Lothian. This is your opportunity to:
- Guide the work of Voluntary Sector Gateway West Lothian
- Make your collective voice heard by local and national government and by statutory bodies
- Network with your peers in other organisations
It is chaired by Raymond Branton of Family & Community Development West Lothian
Role of the TSSG:
- To advise and guide the Gateway about the needs of the sector at national and local policy development level and the delivery of the work plan.
- To facilitate sector reps at forums representing the sector and not just narrow organisational interests.
- To facilitate the setting up of appropriate systems for the constituencies of organisations in each thematic/geographic group e.g. children and families, local regeneration planning etc.
- To facilitate communications both up and down between forums and the sector and within and across the sector.
- To influence policy and planning nationally across the sector.
- To act as a ‘sounding board’ to provide advice to the Gateway on its future strategies and plans.
- Action Notes – 13 April 2021
- National Lottery Community Fund Transitional Portfolio
- Action Notes – 16 March 2021
- TSSG WLC Joint Approach
- Action Notes – 16 February 2021
- Action Notes – 19 January 2021
- Action Notes – 15 December 2020
- Action Notes – 17 November 2020
- HR Support
- Action Notes – 20 October 2020
- Action Notes – 08 September 2020
- Action Notes – 29 September 2020
- WLC Economic Recovery
- Action Notes – 05 August 2020
- Action Notes – 15 July 2020
- Action Notes – 1 July 2020
- Action Notes – 17 June 2020
- Action Notes – 3 June 2020
- Action Notes – 20 May 2020
- Action Notes – 6 May 2020