Pre-publication feedback on the new Voluntary Sector Gateway West Lothian website
This is an invitation from the VSGWL website working group for you to feedback and comment on the new website, before its launch planned for end-March.
Can you spare around 10 minutes to give us some feedback on the look and feel of our new site please?
The working group has been working in collaboration with our appointed agency Form & Function Digital Co-operative, to design, develop and populate our-new website.
Our aims for this are:
- An improved structure and more modern design
- Simplifying and improving site users’ experience
- Integrating the Service Locator tool and Funding Search tool
- Easy to access and find resources
- Showcase the value of VSGWL
- Availability across all kinds and sizes of devices
- Easy updating of content
- Flexibility for future development
This online anonymous questionnaire focuses upon the site’s practicality, its look and feel, ease of access to and availability of information, and generally how useful or otherwise you find it.
Please respond, using the following link to the questionnaire, by Wednesday 24th March 2021. Feedback will take around 10 minutes. (Once submitted, you won’t be able to alter your comments. If you have further reflections to add later, we will welcome another submission.)