The Third Sector Support and Connection Forum is a collaborative of Third Sector organisations across West Lothian serving the Community.
The collaborative act as a platform for Third Sector organisations to formalise their partnership working, delivering high quality, safe and effective care to service users across West Lothian.
It seeks to ensure that active engagement and participation is inclusive of all member organisations, whilst working alongside West Lothian Health and Social Care Partnership and the social care sector.
The Third Sector Support and Connection Forum aims to:
- Provide high quality, safe and effective care, person centred based on human rights supporting people to make informed choices.
- Identify together the most appropriate supports and ways to provide that support.
- Work collectively to value perspectives and expertise in shared decision making creating a culture of openness and shared responsibility.
- Be open and enabling of a shift in both culture and practice to that of collaboration and newly formed relationships.
- Strengthen workforce capacity by working together on recruitment, retention and training of both workforce and volunteers strengthening resilience across the sector.