Posted on behalf of The Workplace Equity Fund
Advice Direct Scotland, in partnership with equality innovators, invites you to join us on the 10th of November at the University of Strathclyde’s Technology and Innovation Centre in Glasgow to explore and share practical actions to build success, creating blueprints for equality, diversity and inclusion in the modern workplace. The conference will bring together a wide range of businesses, public bodies and expert organisations engaged in the journey to Fair Work across Scotland.
This full day event will feature inspirational speakers, insightful workshops, an ‘EDI’ marketplace along with a panel session for questions. Hosted by Sally Magnusson and with a keynote address by Neil Gray, Cabinet Secretary for the Economy, Fair Work and Culture the conference will offer.
- Access to resources, tools and expertise.
- Partnership and business opportunities.
- Approaches to attracting, recruiting and retaining staff.
- Tips on encouraging returners and supporting diversity.
- Fresh perspectives and customer insights.
- Opportunities to maximise supply chain potential.
Join employers, senior managers, frontline managers, HR, learning and development and EDI specialists. Your £65 ticket includes.
- Full day access to the talks.
- Workshops in the morning and afternoon.
- Panel discussion.
- Marketplace offering specialist information.
- Breakfast refreshments and lunch.
- Drinks reception and networking.
For Ticket Bookings and more information go to Conference (advicedirect.scot)