The Blackridge Community Fund is a charitable fund to benefit those living in the Blackridge community council area. The fund is provided by FIM Services Ltd, the owner and operator of Torrance Wind Farm.
It supports community groups and charities working in the Blackridge area that:
- Enhance the quality of life for local residents.
- Contribute to vibrant, healthy, successful and sustainable communities.
- Promote community spirit and encourage community activity.
Grants may support a wide range of costs, such as equipment, staff or sessional workers, consultations, running costs for local groups, maintenance or refurbishment of community facilities, and so on..
Who can apply
Constituted community groups, not-for-profit organisations and registered charities working to benefit people in the Blackridge area can apply.
When to apply
Upcoming deadlines are:
- 2 March 2023 (for decisions late May 2023)
- 15 June 2023 (for decisions late August 2023)
- 21 September 2023 (for decisions late November 2023)
- 7 December 2023 (for decisions February 2024)
Next deadline: 2 Mar 2023
How to apply
Contact Foundation Scotland – Blackridge Community Fund using the details below