Grants are available to smaller recognised charities in the Edinburgh and Lothian area whose aims and objectives are to provide social welfare. Priority will be given to organisations which combat inequalities, promote voluntary action or relieve poverty.
Trustees will consider administrative or developmental needs including: volunteer expenses; recruitment and training of volunteers; essential equipment, including IT, within an acceptable project; printing and publicity; telecommunications and postage.
When to apply
Upcoming deadlines are:
- 18 October 2022 (for meeting 8 November)
- 17 January 2023 (for meeting 7 February)
Next deadline: 18 Oct 2022
- National organisations
- Statutory agencies
- Schools and colleges
- Salaries, fees or similar
- Core property costs
- Educational and adventure type projects
- Arts, environmental or sports activities, except where a significant social service or therapeutic intent is the main aim
- Travel and transport
Organisations successful in obtaining a grant for 3 consecutive years may have to wait a further year before they can submit a further application.
How to apply
Contact The Edinburgh & Lothian Trust Fund – Grants for Voluntary Organisations using the details below