McGill’s Midland Bluebird is carrying out a market research exercise to find out if there would be demand for a fast direct coach service, operating 24/7 and linking Stirling, Falkirk, Edinburgh Airport, Livingston Designer Outlet and Centre, and Forth Valley Hospital, to Glasgow Airport.
They have created a short survey (questions available below) to gather people’s views. Feedback is welcomed, and people should feel free to also add their own views or suggestions.
The closing date for responses is Friday 11th August.
All responses to the questions below should be sent directly to Paul Clark by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Would you use a direct 24/7 Stirling – Falkirk (Fourth Valley Hospital) – Livingston (Designer Outlet/Centre) – Edinburgh Airport express service?
- Would you use this for:
- Approximate how many times a year would you use it?
- Would you use it as a family? If so, how many people?
- What is the maximum journey time you would expect?
- Approximate cost of a Return Fare you would expect?
- Any other comments?