- To promote the benefit of children in Livingston and its environs without distinction of sex, sexuality, political, religious or other opinions by associating the local statutory authorities, voluntary organisations and inhabitants in a common effort to advance education and to provide facilities, or assist in the provision of facilities, in the interest of social welfare for recreation and other leisure-time occupation so that their conditions of life may be improved and develop their physical, mental and spiritual capacities so that they may grow to full maturity as individuals and member of society.
- To relieve poverty amongst the residents of the Eliburn area (the Operating Area)
- To advance education amongst the residents of the Operating Area, particularly among young people and the unemployed.
- To promote and/or provide training in skills of all kind, particularly such skills as will assist residents of the Operating Area in obtaining paid employment.
- To promote, establish and operate other schemes of a charitable nature tor the benefit of the community within the Operating Area.
Contact detailsPhone number:
Eliburn Community Centre, Garden Place