Scottish Procurement is pleased to announce that Vodafone Ltd is hosting a launch event to promote the recently awarded 2nd Generation Mobile Voice and Data Services framework, details below.
The framework is a single supplier direct award arrangement and provides Scottish public sector organisations with excellent tariffs across a range of voice, data and additional services. The framework delivers a variety of benefits but especially delivers excellent value for money achieved with average savings of between 50-60% on core voice and data services against previous framework rates.
Vodafone would like to invite you to our Vodafone Business event: ‘Keeping Scotland Connected’ on 22nd August 2023 in the SEC Centre, at the Scottish Event Campus in Glasgow.
This ‘not to be missed’ session will cover:
- An update from the Scottish Government on how we are keeping Scotland connected with our renewed framework, which offers discounted rates to public & voluntary sector organisations
- How our Vodafone Business Customer SCVO has benefited from being on the framework
- The importance of Mobile Working and how the framework can help your organisation work effectively
- How the framework can help you in the race to Net Zero and connect for a better future
- Keeping your devices, data and people safe with a whole suite of security services both in the office and when working remotely
The day will start at 9:00am. Lunch is included, along with time to meet the team and our partners for networking. We expect the event to finish at 2:30pm
Please click here to RSVP and secure your place by the 14th August 2023.