Please find below the latest information about the UNCRC Innovation fund which is now open for applications from public bodies and local authorities.
UNCRC Innovation Fund
- The Scottish Government UNCRC Innovation Fund launched on the 11th of May. The fund forms part of the National Improvement Programme that supports Embedding UNCRC within the work of public bodies and local government.
- Applications are invited for project funding to initiate improvement and innovation activity that will support public bodies and local authorities to develop a child’s rights-based approach and embed children’s rights into culture, policy, and practice.
- The fund is valued at £500,000; we anticipate 10-15 grants will be awarded for work in the current financial year.
- Further information about the fund, eligibility criteria and application process can be found on Corra Foundation’s webpage.
- In line with Article 12 we will be working with children and young people from Youth Scotland to support decision making and project evaluation.
- An online information event about the fund will take place at 10 am on 23rd May. The registration link for the session can be found on the UNCRC Innovation Fund webpage under the “Can I apply?” section.
- Closing date for application is Thursday 29th June at 12 Noon.