After a number of years delivering training online only, from April, Volunteer Scotland is returning to in-person training at their Stirling office in Jubilee House, Forthside Way, Stirling, FK8 1QZ.
Each quarter, they will also host an online session, with a different topic for each.
Courses available include:
- Developing Volunteer Practice (a 3 day course split across 6 weeks)
- Effective Leadership in Volunteering
- Building Positive Staff and Volunteer Relations
- Developing a Volunteer Culture
- Developing a Volunteer Strategy
- Supporting Volunteers
- Volunteer Change Management
- Volunteers Mental Wellbeing
All courses run from 10am – 4pm, with lunch provided.
Volunteer Scotland has based their decision to return to in-person training on different benefits, including the ability to offer participants a more in-depth and personal learning experience, and to cover more content and examples. They have also found that in-person training is more interactive and offers more opportunity to network, share practice and experience, less distraction and more learning time, with more commitment from everyone.
For further information on the courses available, including how to book your place, please visit the Volunteer Scotland website.