Hours: 21 hours per week (tues-thurs preferably)
Salary: £19,498 – £21,665 pro-rata
Voluntary Sector Gateway West Lothian (VSGWL) is the Third Sector Interface (TSI) operating in West Lothian. Our primary purpose is to promote, develop and support West Lothian`s Third Sector. We work in partnership with the voluntary sector and key statutory and public stakeholders to improve the lives of individuals and communities across West Lothian.
Role Overview and Responsibilities
We wish to further develop the scope and range of our sector support to meet new and emerging needs. The post is a newly created role specifically to support the work of the wider Third Sector Organisations (TSOs) throughout West Lothian and to assist the smooth operation of VSGWL activities.
VSGWL requires an individual with excellent planning, organisational and interpersonal skills to join our team. You will provide administrative support to a range of external meetings and forums, provide secretarial support to various internal meetings and support the smooth running of our meeting room hire / conferencing facilities.
You will be:
• Someone who is innovative and able to support others to succeed in a fast paced, evolving environment.
• Committed, results-driven and supportive to the needs of others, you will contribute to supporting the needs of the sector and the key objectives of VSGWL.
A full Job Description is available for download below.
How to apply – please see link – form.123formbuilder.com/6314207/vsgwl-application-form
Closing date for applications– Noon, Thursday, 16 March 2023
Interviews- Monday 27 March 2023
Further information about VSGWL – voluntarysectorgateway.org If anyone would like to have an informal discussion about of the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Stuart.email@example.com
- Part time 21 hours per week. (Tuesday – Thursday preferred)
- Salary £19,498 – £21,665 pro-rata
- Based VSGWL offices, Bathgate, West Lothian- (occasional home working)
- Closing 16th March 2023